Quick and simple doesn’t have to be boring. I had 10 minutes to spare before I needed to start getting ready for work and wanted something quick and delicious. You may be tempted to throw bread in the toaster but honestly, just heat up your grill while slicing tomatoes and it should be ready to go for you to grill your sour dough bread. Trust me, it’s worth it.
- 1 handful of baby tomatoes, cherry or the assorted bunch. ( any tomato will do, don’t stress)
- green beans
- Sour dough bread, sliced
- olive oil
- fresh basil, sliced
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt n pepper to taste
- As mentioned earlier, heat up grill while slicing tomatoes in halves.
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, sliced basil and salt n pepper.
- Season bread with oil, salt n pepper. Then press into grill giving it tasty grill marks.
- Place as many green beans as you’d like on the grill also.
- Once bread is grilled, remove and add the tomato balsamic mixture to your slice of grilled bread. Pour access balsamic mixture onto the bread for extra flavour and a soggy inside.
- Add grilled beans on top and enjoy.