Pico de Gallo or Salsa fresca and tortilla chips are one of my guilty pleasures. Simple and full of flavours, it’s a healthy alternative to an overpriced, store bought salsa that’s been sitting on a shelf for months.
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1 lime, squeezed
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt n pepper to taste
- Dice Tomatoes, red onion and jalapeño pepper and add to a bowl.
- Mince garlic, add to bowl.
- Chop fresh cilantro, add to bowl
- Slice Lime in half and squeeze juices over ingredients, mix.
- Season with pinch of salt n pepper