These babies are an easy go-to lunch for me. Similar to crab cakes, just more convenient. I almost always have a few cans of tuna in my pantry.
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 egg
- 1 potato, shredded
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- fresh dill
- salt n pepper
- 2 Tbsp. relish
- Heat oil and 1 tbsp. butter in a pan. Meanwhile Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
2. Use hands to make cakes, just like you would if you were making burgers.
3. Place in pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
4. Remove from pan and place on paper towel to rest for 1 minute.
5. Top with fresh dill and enjoy!
- 3 tbsp. mayo
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill (or dried)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Mix ingredients well.