Served hot or cold, this tea is so refreshing. You could even add vodka or rum and make it a cocktail!
- handful of blackberries
- handful of raspberries
- fresh mint
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 green tea bags of your choice
- Bring water to a boil on the stove or in a kettle.
- Meanwhile, slice limes in half and squeeze juice into a shaker or large glass. Muddle berries, mint, honey, and limes skins together in the same glass
- Transfer ingredients into a mug.
- Once water has reached its boiling point. Remove from heat and add to mug.
- Add 1 tea bag to your mug and let steep.
**For a chilled version, or for a cocktail, simply add tea bags into pot of hot water and allow to cool a bit before adding to ingredients. Fill cup with ice first and pour green tea over ice and ingredients.