What I love about this dish is that it’s so different. Serving this to guests is sure to impress.
- Portobello Mushrooms ( 1 for each serving )
- Eggs, Scrambled. 1 for each guest
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 can sweet corn
- Pancetta, cubed.
- In a large pan, heat whole mushrooms with a drizzle of olive oil and cook until soft.
- Meanwhile in a smaller pan, cook cubed pancetta on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
- Prepare eggs by adding to a mixing bowl and beating them lightly.
- When mushrooms are cooked, place to the side and in the same large pan, cook your eggs, scrambled to your liking.
- Once eggs are ready, begin to build your salad, using the mushroom as your base. I added my eggs on top of the mushrooms and put everything else on top.
- Build your salad any way you would like. followed my mushroom and eggs with arugula, radish, tomatoes, corn and then pancetta.