- 1 pd beef, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups egg noodles, or which ever pasta you prefer
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 5 lg mushrooms, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- salt n pepper
- green onion for garnish
- Heat pan on medium heat with enough oil to cover the surface. Add in beef strips garlic, salt and let brown.
- Once browned, reduce heat to a simmer and cover beef. Leave for about an hour or until beef is tender to your liking.
- When the water from beef thickens, add mushrooms and beef bouillon.
- Continue to simmer while you prepare you pasta. In a large pot, boil water + salt+ oil. When water reaches boiling point, add in pasta. Stir and cook noodles as directed on package.
- Beef should be nice and tender, add in cream, stir lightly and let your sauce thicken.
- Strain noodles when cooked and add into sauce pan with beef, mushrooms and sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, add in green onion for some colour and crunch, add in sour cream to the middle of your pan.