Getting tired of just plain, boring asparagus? Wrap it in prosciutto!
- 2 Packages of prosciutto
- olive oil
- salt n pepper
- Turn on Grill and allow to heat up. Meanwhile, wash and cut asparagus. Pat dry, this allows prosciutto to stick better.
- Carefully remove pieces of prosciutto, wrap one piece around the base of asparagus, then wrap another around the top. It’s ok if they over lap. Make sure prosciutto is wrapped as tightly as possible without it ripping.
- Continue until you have as many pieces as you’d like.
- Brush with oil and season with salt n pepper.
- Place directly on the grill, which should be on the lowest setting. Place on Grill sideways so that the asparagus doesn’t fall through.
- Cook for 4 minutes and then rotate once. Cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from Grill and ENJOY!